| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santa Rosa C. in January is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 39.9mm (1.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Santa Rosa C. January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Santa Rosa C.:
- Belize City, Belize - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) N
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) ENE
- Tela, Honduras - 173.8 kms (108 miles) NE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) NE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) E
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 187.4 kms (116.4 miles) ESE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 279.8 kms (173.9 miles) ESE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 301.7 kms (187.5 miles) ESE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) SE
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) SE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 393.5 kms (244.5 miles) SE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 427.7 kms (265.8 miles) SE