Average Temperatures in Santa Rosa C., Honduras
- The mean annual temperature in Santa Rosa C., Honduras is warm at 20.1 degrees Celsius (68.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 4.3 °C (7.7°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The hottest month (May) is really warm having an average temperature of 21.9 degrees Celsius (71.42 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coolest month (very mild) with a mean temperature of 17.6 degrees Celsius (63.68 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Santa Rosa C.
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Santa Rosa C. Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Santa Rosa C.
- Belize City, Belize - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) N
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 231.2 kms (143.6 miles) ENE
- Tela, Honduras - 173.8 kms (108 miles) NE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) NE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 306.6 kms (190.5 miles) E
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 187.4 kms (116.4 miles) ESE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 279.8 kms (173.9 miles) ESE
- Condega, Nicaragua - 301.7 kms (187.5 miles) ESE
- Choluteca, Honduras - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) SE
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 298.2 kms (185.3 miles) SE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 393.5 kms (244.5 miles) SE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 427.7 kms (265.8 miles) SE